Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website www.responsibledrinking.eu that belongs to the spiritsEUROPE ("Site"). We are pleased to welcome you to our domain, but before you read on, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important points that follow.
This Site is owned by spiritsEUROPE. (rue Belliard 12- bte 5/1040 Bruxelles) - referred to in this statement as "we" or "us".
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the "Terms") that apply to the access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand that these Terms apply to you in the same way as any written and signed contract.
This site is designed to promote towards EU and national stakeholders information about the risks related to alcohol abuse and misuse and to promote responsible drinking behaviour. If it is illegal for you to view Site for spirits products in your country or are under the legal purchase for alcohol beverages in your country, we have to advise you to exit this Site now. We look forward to a time when you are able to join us. All alcohol products should be enjoyed and consumed responsibly and in moderation.
Please note the following points:
· Rights - all of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are happy that you visit
this Site. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but
all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
· Trademarks - Many of the logos and creative materials that you will see in our Site are trademarks belonging to spirits companies
and registered in many different countries. We (and other owners of the materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious
assets and make every effort to protect them. We ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trademarks is prohibited.
· No Warranties - we provide this Site "as is". We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format;
- Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
· Our Liability - to the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent, subsidiary and member companies and
organizations) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage)
suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability
to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or
damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
· Links to other sites - sites to which you link through this Site are independent of our Site and we have no control over them.
We recommend that you take care in using these sites and advise that we cannot and do not accept any liability in respect of
your use or inability to use them.
· Other legal notices - there are other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
· Changes to this legal notice - we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
· Law and Jurisdiction - these Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by Belgian law and the Belgium courts shall
have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, OR HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR VALIDITY FOR YOU, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE NOW.